The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Critical Solution for the Busy Marketer Who Is Expected to Do EVERYTHING!

I just emailed this out to my Internet Marketing Prescriptions subscribers. If you missed the email, here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------

This is just a tad off-topic, but I'm sure you'll agree, it is
*crucially-relevant* to the busy Internet marketer. And since
it's the weekend, I thought it was a good time to get back to the
basics in regard to working from home.

I don't have to tell you that it's not always easy trying to
balance everything in your life. As the person who works from
home in the household, a lot of tasks are probably automatically
assigned to you. Problem is, we're working hard all day and it's
not always easy to keep up with it all. Meal-planning is one of
those challenges.

If you're like me, you can get wrapped up in your work and the
things you have to get done. And BAM! Suddenly, it's like 4:30
and you have no idea what's for dinner. There's nothing to cook
or you just don't feel like you have the energy to do it. You can
order in or go out, but that adds up and often causes us to
choose really unhealthy choices. And geez...as people who sit on
our rear ends all day, we need more healthy foods in our lives.

Over the past couple years I've made some changes to ensure meal-
planning isn't so overwhelming. One of the things I've done is to
make sure I know what's for dinner first thing in the morning and
prep the meal as much as I can. That way, when dinner time creeps
up, I'm totally ready to make it happen!

That's just one of the things that can make that sometimes
difficult part of your day easier. For more help with planning
your meals, here's a report to take the stress out of meal-
planning, help you save money and even make it more enjoyable:

Free Menu-Planning Report

There is no charge for the report. All you need to do is sign up
with your first name and email address...then you'll instantly
get your report.

Be sure to grab yours. It'll make the upcoming work week a whole
lot easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home