The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, June 1, 2007

Organization: Another Benefit of Outsourcing

We all know the many benefits of outsourcing. How could you not, when I try to remind you as much as I can? :)

We know by getting help with our work, we get more done in a day, there’s no need to learn complicated programming or other tasks, which keeps us from having to do things we hate and allows us to concentrate on marketing. Well, here’s another added benefit.

Outsourcing forces you to plan ahead and be organized. When I know I have admin help, writers and other contractors relying on me each week to give them work, I have no choice but to get to it and plan ahead.

Honestly, if I worked on my own, I’d probably just procrastinate. It’s so much easier to put things on the back burner when you don’t have someone else depending on you. I know that many of my contractors hold me accountable to give them work so they can make their living and I would never intentionally take food from their mouths.

Do you find that you’ve become more organized since outsourcing?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first saw this post, I was afraid and anxious that you were talking about another type of outsourcing (the international kind).

I am glad to see that is not the case!!


I am afraid that this may be the first time I've been to your weblog... Things have been unbelievably hectic, on-and-off [but mainly on!], these past few years!!

I saw your comment at Joel Comm's website for "The Adsense Code"... I think I may have to purchase that book now. Is it really very helpful?

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Joel's information on Adsense is definitely very good. Just make sure to absorb the detail and put it into action!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home