The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

If You’re a VA, Check This Out

Back in April, Tawnya Sutherland, a local Internet Marketer whom I’ve shared plenty of lunches and good business talk with, launched the first podcast just for virtual assistants, VA Talk Show.

If you’re a VA, you’ll definitely want to have a listen. Tawyna knows her stuff and she is definitely someone to listen to. She is a successful VA herself and the founder of the extremely popular Virtual Assistant Networking Forum, VANetworking.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've listened to every episode so far and Tawnya defintely knows what she's talking about! I love the show and for sure recommend any other VAs to tune in too. :)

Angela Wills
http://www.StarVA.com

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that there were VA podcasts. I guess I should have figured there would be, though. There are podcasts for just about everything. Thanks for the head's up, Alice. I look forward to hearing what she has to say.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home