The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One of My Favorite Parts of BigSeminar X

I really enjoyed and got a lot out of BigSeminar X, but one of my favorite parts when a few Mom Masterminds drove into Atlanta to enjoy a fun dinner and great conversation.

From left, Tiffani Smith, you know who, Carrie Lauth, Darina Loakman (who also attended BSX) and Lynette Chandler.

MIA: Ken Chandler (Lynette's husband joined us too) and Lynn Terry who didn't show up at the seminar. Where'd you go Lynn? We missed you!

It is so great to finally get together with these these ladies I've been talking to online for so long. And thanks for Tiffani for bringing her disposable camera...otherwise, we wouldn't have had any pics. Can you believe it?!


6 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

We'll have to do this again!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'll look so cute! I missed going...hopefully next time.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alice :)

Plans for the children fell through on me, so I couldnt be out of town 3-4 days. I sent you an email the week prior to get details on the Sunday night meet-up (was going to just drive down for that)... but I think the filters must have eaten it - because I didnt hear back ;)

Next time, my friend!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that ^ was me (Lynn Terry) because I cant seem to locate my blogger account info LOL.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Alice I just got around to posting this today too.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, Lynn...I wonder if you have my write email address. Sorry. We'll meet again some time soon!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home