The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sweetie Saturday: Transcription Starter Pack for FREE!


Here's the first in the Sweetie Saturday guest offers. This one is made by Nell Taliercio ("The Answer Lady") and she has her Transcription Starter Pack up for grabs.


If you've been thinking and brainstormin' ways to earn an income from home, this may be the ticket for you. Nell takes you step-by-step through the process of finding and serving clients who need the in-demand service of transcription. You can find out more about her course at by clicking here.

Here are the rules for this week’s giveaway:

1. Find out what all you’ll get with your complete access to the Transcription Start Pack. You’ll find out that writing the spoken word can be very lucrative home-based work.

2. In the comments section below, post 150-400 words letting me know “Why you'd like to start providing transcription services."

3. Deadline for entries is at 10:00 PM PST (EXTENDED! October 15, 2007) - Click here to find out what time it is right now in PST

4. I'll announce the winner late Sunday or early Monday. You know me, I always come around to ensure the winners get their just desserts. :-)

If you know anyone who’d love this prize, please let them know about this week’s giveaway.

By the way, if you'd like to contribute a product for Sweetie Saturday, go here.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always in need of transcription services! Anyone who decides to start out in this field is free to contact me as your first potential client ;)

~ Lynn Terry, ClickNewz.com

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love this product, but not for myself, it is for a friend of mine who needs to make some extra money and possibly find a way to work from home part time for starters.

I wasn't sure if I could submit an entry on behalf of someone else though, but why not.

She already does transciption as part of her job, so really just needs help on the business side of things, she has no idea where to find freelance jobs or how to set herself up. Recently divorced, a second job she could do from home would be perfect for her and I am trying to help her find a way.

I think this product would be perfect for her to get her started in the right direction and possibly be the start of a whole new work at home lifestyle.

Thank you,
Barbara

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am a mom of 3 boys (ages 15 months, 3, and 8) and 1 on the way (Dec 1).

I will be a single parent come this July (my husband has decided to leave us) and want to find a way to earn a living and provide for my 4 boys.

I love to type and I want to do transcription work from home.

If I win, I can get a jump start into the transcription industry.

Thank you for considering me and offering a contest for those that are interested in the transcription field.

Sincerely, Mieka C.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating ladies...and thanks for making the offer Lynn.

Barbara, it's so nice of you to think of your friend. I'm going to give this prize Mieka C. since she came by to share her own story and hopefully this guide will give her the hand she needs.

You can email Mel at news @ internetmarketingsweetie.com to claim your prize

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Mieka!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

I am crying right now I am so happy something good happened to me.

I can't wait to get started with transcription services and the starter pack!

Mieka C.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home