The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who’d Have Thunk? WAHM.com Sold!

Just before I went away last week, Linda Stacy told me the news.

Seems that the mother of all work at home mom sites, WAHM.com has been sold to Internet Brands, Inc. Cheryl Demas, owner of WAHM.com, has done a fine job with the site and I can certainly understand her decision to let it go, but it will be interesting to see the long-term direction the new owners will take…given they don’t have a connected interest in the WAHM market.

Here’s to Cheryl in her new endeavors, whatever they may be. According to one of her posts she is thinking of taking some time to perfect her comedy skills. Hmmmm…. ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really?

I never thought even for just one sec that Cheryl will eventually sell WAHM.com!

Well, let's just hope for the best. :-)

-Aurelius
www.AureliusTjin.com

5:27 AM  
Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I never would have thought she would have sold it either.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mila said...

Interesting, I wish her luck and hope whoever takes it over does the right thing with it.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home