The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How Did You Hear About Us?

Wednesday Words from You
Tonight I was looking at a report of this month's Outsourcing Sweetie BETA (it's closing Thursday at 12 PM PST, by the way) purchases and I browsed through the "How Did You Hear About Us" column. There were a variety of answers, but these in particular, made me smile:
  • "YOU :-)"
  • "everywhere"
  • "Been a 'Sweetie' for a while"
  • "Girl are you kiddin ' :) I love your work!"
Thanks...you made my day. Much better than the OUCH customer service day Kelly McCausey had. Man, she almost said that "A-word"!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned about your site from a friend who is helping me start my first online business. He has one that is pretty successful (although I don't know if I'd call him a "sweetie" :-) ) He also told me about some software, and I'm wondering if you have an opinion on it. It's supposed to help me figure out if my copy is good enough to generate sales. It's called Glyphius. If you've ever used it, I'd love to know what you think before I spend my money on it. Thanks! -Lee

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home