The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

I Was Ordered to Take a Personality Test

As I was searching Technorati to see who was talking about me, I discovered the Nell Taliercio has insisted that I take a personality text. Do you think she might be worried about me?

Nah...I think she just wants to make me think just a little too hard and complete this test.

Interestingly enough, I have very similar results to Nell. I am also a choleric/sanguine. Frankly, I had NO IDEA what that meant as I believe this was my first personality test.

In detail I am:

- 18% melancholy
- 20% sanguine
- 10% phlegmatic (thank goodness, phlegm is kind of gross!)
- 53% choleric

I did read a little into those personality-types and it seems quite accurate...but man, I have absolutely no patience for those idiots who wrote all that stuff I need to read and I expect them to redo it all, so it's easier for me to read through.

(Ummm...just kidding on the last part. I was trying my best to show my choleric weaknesses)

So how about you...what's your personality type? Take the test here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting that Kelly, you, and I both have simular results.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Assist.com Moderator said...

> I Was Ordered to Take a Personality Test.

Did you pass?

Just kidding Alice :)

--Brian
http://www.assist.com/web2.0

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian, I'm not really sure!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home