The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New to Internet Marketing Sweetie: Dishing on the Gurus

Internet Marketing GurusWith recent talk on the blog about finding the right mentors and knowing who to learn from, I thought we needed an Internet Marketing Guru section to Internet Marketing Sweetie. We're building a place where you can learn about various Internet marketing teachers, what they teach and my opinions on whether they are worth their salt.

Although, we've started out with 5 of my favorite Internet marketing teachers...we do plan to make this a comprehensive coverage many of the teachers out there. So, don't be fooled by all the praise right now...if we see something we don't like, we'll be sharing it.

A big thanks goes to Arika Liddiard who has been a big help in putting this section together and helping me make it grow into a worthwhile resource.

Have a peek. We've got info on:
...all whom have a definite influence and impact on my business. But hold on tight, there's more to come!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

Glad to see Ken Evoy in this list!

I created my first SiteSell website 5 years ago and now have around 15,000 UNIQUE visitors a day - even gave up my full time IT manager job 2 years ago...

His system really does work!

Regards

Marc Liron
Microsoft MVP
www.marcliron.com

.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

Thanks Alice...it was fun! :-)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home