The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, July 19, 2004

QuickPayPro Free Trial Now Offered

I've been recommending and using QuickPayPro for quite some time now. It is a great program that manages your shopping cart, autoresponders, affiliate program, link trackers and even you digital downloads....but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
 
When I recommended it, many people would be very excited but always leary if they should pay $45 / mo for the program. I think it's certainly worth that amount and more, but I understand people's apprehension.
 
Well, QuickPayPro has given me some great news. They are now offering a free 30-day trial that you can access ONLY through a special link.
 
-> Read my QuickPayPro review
-> Get access to your free 30-day trial NOW.


1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I no longer use QPP. They changed their system earlier this year without warning and it was full of bugs. Most of the issues were resolved, but I was frustrated with the whole thing, I left.

On the plus side, QPP support is very responsive and they always attended to my support tickets quickly.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home