The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Did You Know...

...that the Alice FAQ is open? I mentioned it to my subscribers and have been letting people in slowly, but it's still very much a work in progress and was a LOT more work than I imagined.

After countless glitches with Mambo (my content management system), I'm finally getting the hang of it. But I do have to say some of the glitches were my own "brain-glitches" and not always Mambo's fault. Thanks to Lynette Chandler for her patience in making things just right for me and for answering my repetitive questions over and over again with a smile. ;-)

My assistant Heather (who's about to have a baby any second!) has been working tirelessly by entering a lot of questions into the CMS, so I can answer them faster. I'll keep working at it and as long as you keep sending me questions, I'll keep answering them.

One more thing - clearly, I don't know everything about marketing online and would never make such a claim. In fact, one of my favorite things to say is, "I don't know," so I can't get in trouble if I make a mistake (hee hee)...so if you know something, want to add a comment or anything, feel free. The Alice FAQ is not all about what Alice thinks...it's more like a little community that you are welcome to any time.

Go there now ==> Alice FAQ

6 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

You ALL have done a great job with it!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed - it looks really really good and I can see it being a valuable information resource, especially for someone like me. Thanks!

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Alice,

Mambo is a GREAT content management system with a lot of great options and expandibility. Good choice!

On an unrelated note...

I enjoyed reading your affiliate sales page for Traffic Secrets. Very smart, very well done and very inspirational.

At first I was going to blog about what you did, and share it with my readers. But then I thought I better not. I want to use that idea myself -- on them! ;)

Aloha,

Jason Cain
www.goldblogger.com

9:18 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Ha ha, Jason. I'll be watching to see what you come up with it, so I can copy it too! :-)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Alice! Where are you located? U.S.? Canada? Australia? U.K.?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Canada :-)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home