The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, November 25, 2005

Ken Evoy - Are You Copying Me?

Well, it looks like Dr. Ken Evoy and the gang are out to get serious with the WAHM (work at home mom) crowd. Are you copying me, Ken? ;-) Check it out here:

WAHM Site Build It

If you're not familiar with SiteBuildIt (SBI), it is a great starter tool for somebody who wants to cut through the garbage that's out there and learn how to market online. I've seen a lot of marketing stars begin with SBI and eventually start building additional successful sites on their own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

LOL! Was he a "Marketing to moms in business" student? ;)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, Carrie. I haven't checked my student list, but I don't think so. ;-)

I guess the idea was brought on the Site Sell forum when some moms spoke up about the need to address a mom's concerns when it comes to business.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home