The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

I Wouldn’t Lie to You & Goals

A little while ago, I predicted the death of 2006 and it seems no one believed me or paid attention because no one commented. Well here we are with only 2 days left before the demise of 2006 and it seems my prediction is coming true.

As the year comes to a close, I have taken some time to reflect upon where I have been and what I have done with the past 365 days. Wow…what a ride and it’s not over just yet.

As I wrap up my goals for 2006, I’m thinking of where I want to be this time next year and am setting plans in action to get me there.

One of my goals for the coming year is to sell more of my own products. Don’t fret, I’ll still do affiliates, of course, but I love the continuity you have by selling to your own customers over and over again. If they love your stuff, they’ll keep buying. This also helps me to reach my other goals even quicker, all the while moving on to bigger and better things at the same time.

So, what are your goals for 2007?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal for 2007 is to raise enough money from my Weekly Chakram to pay for a Gold Ticket at the Xena Convention 2008, plus flight and hotel (and a little bit of extra for souveniers *s*).
Jadzia

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal is to be able to support my two kids without relying on my husband since we've recently separated.

I think my mind frame will have a lot to do with whether I accomplish that or not. Negative thinkers will never reach their goals, but if you stay positive you can reach them and keep setting higher ones.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Brick Road said...

My goal is to read your blog more. You have readers with a sense of humor - where did you find them?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack, they're all just me, commenting on my own blog. Ha ha!

Great goals ladies (and gentleman). All the best to you in your new life, Cassie. You can do it!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home