The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2007

FAQ Update: Writing Original Articles in a Competitive Market

One of my readers submitted a question about one of my pet peeves - people who think that there ideas are the most original and everyone else is out to copy them.

(For the record, it's NOT my reader who epitomizes my pet peeve...she's great and she just needs to keep moving forward in her business)

She writes:
"I make marketing materials for small businesses, www.charmedstores.com I'd like to write a few articles about the positive side of using these materials for promoting your business but it seems all the articles are written already. How do I write an article without people thinking I 'stole' the content from another author? Thanks, Kelli Houptley"

The answer has now been posted to the FAQ:
How Do I Write Original Articles in a Competitive Market?


1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

OH GEEZ - I just realized that I forgot the word NOT (now in big bold text above). I wasn't picking on my reader, just the people she fears.

Woops!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home