The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Little Brag: Is All PLR Created Equal?

We just had an All Private Label Content member post this to the APLC forum:

"I am new to the forums but have been subscribed to the all mom content since it was first created. I just wanted to say that I appreciate the great content you have provided! In fact I just purchase 100 articles from another source that sounded like such a steal but not one of them was something that I could really use. I will stick with your products and plan to purchase more. Judy"

Gives me warm fuzzies inside...it really does. The PLR industry has been given a bad rap by some who just don't care about the quality. But that's because they can get away with it because:
  • A lot of PLR buyers probably never use the content (for shame!)
  • A lot of PLR buyers are too lazy to review the content before it posted to their website.
  • A lot of PLR buyers don't really give a crap if the content is good...they just want to slap Adsense on it & hope for some traffic and clicks.
The good news is that the PLR sellers and buyers who do CARE are the ones that will do best in the long run. As John Reese recently said on his blog (and what his Daddy told him long ago) - always do more than is expected of you.

Wise and timeless advice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Arika said...

Well said to Judy, you and John Reese! I must agree quality counts and All Private Label Content isn't just a PLR membership that preaches it, but also "lives" it. Thanks ladies! :)

See it pays to listen to our parents at least every now and again hu? ;)

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLR has been given a "bad" name by other sources, but I do have to agree that you and Mila have put together the BEST PLR around. Keep up the great work and you deserve to feel those warm fuzzies!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies...I do appreciate it.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home