The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday Words from You: It's "Very to the Point"


Here's a nice email I received after the email I sent out on Tuesday:

---- START EMAIL ----

Alice Sweetie,

Just a short note to say thank you! Your information is concise and useful. It is simple, easy to follow, and most importantly, easy to apply to existing forms & documents I already have in place. As I read other documents, website and sales letters from others, I now see very clearly what makes good copy, headlines & keeps me reading. Or not.


I now have a clear objective
on what needs to be changed within my own business, website & forms. I was looking at similar products concerning copywriting and am glad I choose yours. Very to the point which is what I was looking for. I will enthusiastically endorse & promote your courses.


Here's to your Success,
Cyndi Stout
Promoz
Essential Products
Exceptional Service, On-Time, Guaranteed!

Authorized Dealer for "Kaeser & Blair Inc. *Since 1894*"

Visit Us Online:
www.Promoz.com

---- END EMAIL ----

Well, definitely a big thanks to Cyndi. Not just because she likes my stuff, but I think it's awesome when people take time out of their busy days to let you know. It makes it all worthwhile.

I know people are busy and I always strive to make my information easy to digest and as Cyndi commented, "concise and useful". My goal is to always respect your time and to help you achieve success a whole lot faster. It's great to know that I'm achieving those goals.

2 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Hi Internet Marketing Sweetie,

I just want to find out how sweet your e-marketing skills are?
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

What blogging platform is most appropriate for niche business blogging?
Blogger, WordPress or Movable-Type?

Many bloggers say WordPress, but I prefer the simplicity and reliability of Blogger.

What would you recommend?

Cheers and God bless.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Orikinla! Honestly, I'm outgrowing Blogger a little, but I also like it's simplicity and being able to update all my blogs from one place. There are a few WordPress plugins I have my eye on and I like the scheduling features.

But yes, I am using Blogger on this blog as I started it in 2004, but I may make the change in the future.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home