The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sweetie Saturday: Taking a Break This Week

Wow! I’ve been having a blast since the newest Sweetie release on Thursday, but I tell ya I’ve been one busy woman because of it.

The members at Outsourcing Sweetie Gold BETA mean business. I’ve been really busy getting things going over there, but never fear, I’ll be back with a Sweetie Saturday offer next week.

And if you aren’t already a member, you get full access to Outsourcing Sweetie Gold BETA for only a buck ($1). Your $1 BETA trial runs until November 30th. Get in now, so you can enjoy ALL the benefits. Click here to check it out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're entitled to a little break. I'm sure you and your team need some time off this weekend :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Warren said...

Enjoy your weekend off Alice! You deserve it! :)

Rhonda

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your well-deserved break. I look forward to your next Sweetie Saturday.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home