The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, August 13, 2004

$10 off Coupon to Truth about Traffic

Kelly and I have been working on it for a while and it's almost ready...it's the Truth about Traffic. It is a self-study course the exposes the scams and myths regarding website traffic and also helps you build a solid targeted traffic-building plan for your website.

The only things that's holding us back is that my laptop is still MIA and contains all the important files we need to finish it up. Crossing my fingers to have my 'puter back and ship shape early next week.

It really makes me want pull a Zoolander and Hansel and smash the thing to get the files out. But I digress...

Anyway, we wanted to let everyone that yes...the product is still coming (and Mom Masterminds have already received a sneak peek at what it's all about) and we're offering a $10 off coupon to those who can site tight and wait a week or two more.

You can claim your coupon by visiting the Truth about Traffic website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home