The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, August 2, 2004

My First Speaking Engagement in 8 Years!

It was awesome! I love it. On Sunday I spoke at the ICEA (International Concierge & Errand Association) yearly conference. I worked with Tracy Lyn Moland to deliver information on getting publicity and writing press releases. It was my first speaking engagement in about 8 years, so it was great to get back into the swing of things.

Public speaking in your area of expertise can be very lucrative. Not only can you be paid well for your time, but you can also create information products to sell at events..and that can be EXTREMELY lucrative. If you'd like to learn more about selling info products online and through speaking events, I recommend you attend Fred Gleeck's boot camp this October.

I attended one of Fred's events in June and I have to tell you, it's because of that event that I am reaching record sales and will have launched 6 complete information product courses by year's end. Get yourself on a plane to New York in October and you will NOT be sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home