The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm Making an Info Product Course in 4 Days Flat!

Well, Alice "mind like sieve" Seba once again forgot an engagement. My friend, Tracy Lyn Moland invited me to speak at a conference she is speaking at. I could have SWORN, she said the weekend of August 31st.

Nah...ah...She said the weekend of July 31st. GULP!

I can be ready for the event, no problem...but I'm allowed to promote my "wares" at this conference, so I'd better get my butt in gear. I've had the shell of the product ready for quite some time and all the ideas in my noggin', but I just haven't gotten it together yet.

So, by Saturday, I need to have it all done. The course will include audio, a workbook and tons of other great interactive stuff....think I can do it? Of course, I will be enlisting the help of my cohort, Kelly McCausey to get me through all the little details.

But the race is on...I'll let you know how I do and tell you all about it when it's complete.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home