The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Just Finished Reading "Blogs to Riches"

Well, I took the plunge and bought another Internet Marketing ebook. :) I purchased BlogsToRiches and gobbled it all up last night. It was a good read and is recommended for anyone just getting started with blogs and affiliate marketing.

The ebook doesn't cover how to set up your blog, so if you need that information do a search on Google for "how to set up a blog"...you'll find some good free resources. This ebook is about how to make money with your blog.

As someone who has been affiliate marketing for a couple of years, a lot of the information in this book was old hat to me...but there were enough little gems in this ebook to make my purchase worthwhile. I'd love to tell you what they are, but those are author Jim F. Krukal's secrets to tell. ;)

Besides, it was nice to see the affiliate marketing techniques I knew about applied to blogs and Jim also includes some more great ideas on how to make money from a blog. It's certainly an ideal guide for a beginner!

You can find out more at:
BlogsToRiches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home