The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, August 2, 2004

Did She Do It? Info Product Course Update

Okay, I wimped out a little bit, but I did get a mini-course ready for my speaking engagement on Monday. I decided I needed my sanity and didn't want my family to kill me. I could only do a small course and created a press release writing guide that teaches people to write press releases that will get noticed...all on a budget! To me, approaching press release writing is just like any other marketing plan and this guide focuses on using marketing techniques to write and get press releases published.

I sold several copies and have a few left. I'm giving them away to Internet Based Mom's toolbar users this week. Kelly and I are working on a much involved version of the product and that will be available for sale later in August or September. If you'd like to get a free copy of the mini course, make sure you have toolbar downloaded to find out how to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home