The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2004

2004 Daily $$$$ Goal - Met Twice in One Week

A few weeks back, based on the advice I received from John Reese, I set a very concrete daily financial goal for me to achieve by the end of 2004. It's one thing to say, you want to make XXXX dollars per year, but when you break it down to a daily amount it is so much more concrete and easier to gauge your progress.

Well, I'm pleased to announce that I have surpassed that daily goal I set for myself twice this week. If I can do it twice in one week, why not every day? I am so thrilled and can see that I will certainly reach my goal by the end of the year.

So, how about you? You have financial goals, right? Is it $10, 000 per year? Is it $250,000 per year? Remember, there are 365 days per year and the Internet is open 24/7...break it down and see what your daily financial goal is? I know you can get there. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Awesome! Well Done, Alive ;)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home