The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Internet Marketing Seminars from Home

There's nothing quite like meeting other Internet marketers in person to create and solidify partnerships and as you know...that's why I'm heading off to the Big Seminar in a couple weeks. ;)

Going to seminars is also a great way to learn from pretty smart cookies. Of course, it's not always in our budgets...nor is it convenient to jet off away from our families...to go to every marketing conference.

So, when Gary and Jennifer Ambrose approached me to help them out with Seminar Aces...I knew I had to say, "YES!". It's a really cool concept where the Ambrose's interview 2 well-respected and knowledgeable entrepreneurs and get them to share all kind of Internet business secrets.

I've been listening to the interviews that are up there already all evening and it's been great. Of course, I had to go in and listen to Lynn Terry's (Self Starter's Weekly Tips) interview first (it was over 2 hours of AWESOME info) and now I'm listening to Tom Antion (Kick Start Cart) talking about using technology to increase your income. Now, I have this HUGE to do list...but these are things that aren't too hard to implement and I should be able to work through this list with the help of my trusty biz partners.

There's so much great info in there...I won't be able to listen to it all before bed. I'll be back to let you know more. In the meantime, feel free to check out Seminar Aces...I'll "see you" there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is sweet enough. I like that it does sound like a human service instead of a bunch of machines selling articles.

Elvis
Internet Marketing Watch

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home