The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, October 4, 2004

I Swear I'm Not a Seminar Junkie!

I promised myself not to become a "seminar junkie" and here I am going to my 3rd seminar for the year. Seminar addiction seems to be very common among entrepreneurial types and one of the biggest symptoms is going to seminar after seminar; getting pumped up about all the great information; and then doing nothing with it.

Well, I can honestly say that hasn't happened to me. I swear! :)

After the Publishing Profits seminar in June, I launched my membership site and have created several info products.

My goal at the Women's Web Workshop was to network and build some solid business relationships ----- done and done! Of course, I got the added side benefit of receiving some excellent financial management advice and I am working on that plan right now.

So, I'm off to the Big Seminar in just a couple weeks. There is certainly going to be serious learning going on here with an unbeatable speaker line up, including John Reese, Alexandria K. Brown and Armand Morin himself. But what's really impressive about the Big Seminar is how Armand has set it up to be a tremendous networking event.

It's so much easier to make money online when you work with others. Whether it's to develop products; get promotion partners...an extra noggin and more resources on a project sure goes a long way. I'm excited to meet the above speakers and other friends that I've come to know online. It's amazing what meeting in person and exchanging a handshake..or even a hug..can do to a business relationship.

Psst...once you sign up for the Big Seminar, you will be given an invitation for an "exclusive" networking dinner. It costs some extra cash to go...but that's so the participants can be limited and so Armand can throw a great party. You WANT to be at this dinner to start building those business relationships that will bring your business juicy profits for years to come.

See you in LA!

4 Comments:

Blogger DJ Dave Bernstein, your BlogDJ said...

Alice -
I, personally, am looking forward to saying "hi". Although I'm not a mom, I do my own personal "daddy day care" a few times a week, while mom finishes up school :-) Love that we both have blogs going, although my current project is, indeed, for the Big Seminar itself (a little "giving back" to Armand and the gang)

Hey, I never heard anything about a networking dinner - I thought everyone was going to the dinner on Saturday. I would hope I'm not the only one left out of the room - yipes! Do tell... - Dave aka "the blogdj" at blogdj.com

7:17 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by again. ;) Maybe, Armand tried to charge me money to keep me out of the room for dinner. LOL.

Seriously, I was given a link of where to sign up for the dinner and pay my extra $150. You may want to doublecheck...but hey, maybe you're VIP.

11:26 PM  
Blogger DJ Dave Bernstein, your BlogDJ said...

Hi, Alice -
Alas, I checked - no link :-(
But maybe someone will adopt me that night, who knows (ROFL) - D.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I just got a reminder this morning to sign up for the dinner. Did you get yours. Email me at alice @ aliceseba.com if you need the link.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home