The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Blown Away - Thank You So Much Ladies

This has to be one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever received in my entire life. You may know that Kelly McCausey and I have a Internet marketing membership site that is just for moms. Well, without our knowing, some of our members got together to make a wonderful tribute the site. I was absolutely speechless when I saw it!

I even love the domain name - MomMastermindsRocks.com

Thank you so much all of you wonderful ladies - you make it all worthwhile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations... that's probably the best compliment possible!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you love it Alice! :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

You're very welcome Alice!
In case anyone was wondering if Mom Masterminds was worth it ;)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Diana Walker said...

Thanks to Nell and Vera for coordinating it, and it was a wonderful idea.
Alice - Mom Masterminds has changed my online life! Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
2006 is going to be amazing for all of us!
Diana

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home