The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What's This Gift from Google?

Today, a package arrived from Google via courier and it looked something like this:



It was a red case with the Google logo on it and inside were all these things. I recognize a mouse and some USB plug-type things. LOL - I was lucky hubby was home and I said, "What is this?" -- As you may know, technology often baffles me!

He explained that it included - a 128 MB USB hard drive, USB mouse, USB flashlight, a cool USB adapter or some-such that allows for up to 4 extra USB plug ins, extendable headphones and extendable plug in for my digital camera....and yes, all with the Google logo on it.

It was a really cool gift and it feels great to be appreciated. I've earned a bit of money for Google in the past year, so perhaps I deserved it. ;-) But I was even more surprised by the generosity and holiday spirit of Alexandria K. Brown the Ezine Queen. I'm an affiliate of hers and have generated some sales...but not in huge amounts - at least I don't think so. Yesterday, a Russell Stover fruit, chocolate and nut package arrived via courier (I don't have a pic because hubby already dismantled it).

So I want to say thank you for the opportunity to work with such great companies and your appreciation is very much appreciated. I think it's important to show thanks to all those who are very dear to us in making our online businesses a success and that's what I'm working on in the next few days.

9 Comments:

Blogger Milton Falcon said...

I like your blog

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool gift from Google. If you don't need it, I'll take it. Ha ha.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool Alice! Both Google and Ali know how to treat their affiliates special!

5:02 AM  
Blogger John said...

Nice job, Alice. I'm still waiting for my Google Christmas present. :)

Last year they sent me that cool mood radio with changing color lights.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another reason I want to be like Alice Seba. LOL

8:45 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

LOL...Nell, you're silly. Hock - you must be so excited that you had to say it 4 or 5 times...hee hee...I completely deleted the extra comments. ;-)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Great Job...Last year we got one of those cool mood light radios already mentioned. My kids loved it!!!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have a looooong way to go before I'm like Alice, BUT I did get my google gift yesterday too! YAY ;)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Well...LOL...I just got another one today. Perhaps as a customer and as an Adsense publisher???

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home