The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ain’t Kelly McCausey Sweet

She nominated me for the Blogger’s Choice “Best Marketing Blog” award.



Looks like, I’ve even been deemed worthy by 5 other people too! Thanks if you’re one of the ones who submitted your vote.

Looks like Copy Blogger, Andy Beard and Seth Godin are way ahead of me in votes, but hey that’s ok. Popularity contests kind of freak me out anyway.

Congratulations to all those who have been nominated and if you have a blog you’d like to nominate for the Blogger’s Choice Awards, go for it here. There are tons of categories, one of my guilty favorites is the Best Gossip Blog…might have to waste some time and have a look-see at some of the ones nominated for that one too!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeppers :). I was one of your votes hehe. I don't know who wouldn't like Alice's blog ;)

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your vote...LOL...these things weird me out. At least, I won't have to write my acceptance speech! ;-)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Mila said...

cool, i'm going to vote now! :-)

4:24 PM  
Blogger maria said...

I just voted for you "sweetie" and even left a comment.

Marie

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mila & Maria! Maria - your comments were REALLY nice and very much appreciated.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home