The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Going to Big Seminar X See Ya There!


This fall is the 10th Big Seminar and it looks like it’s going to be a doozy! October 5th-7th, the seminar will be held in Atlanta, Georgia and I’ll be there with bells on!

This will be my 3rd Big Seminar and I can’t wait. I love attending seminars. I always learn a lot and apply those things to my business in ways that help me recoup the cost (and then some) of attending, but for me it’s all about the networking and connecting with other attendees to open doors for bigger and better things. No, I don’t mean because I go and push my products to everyone who will listen hoping to gain more customers and make more sales, but because the friendships I make are priceless and will serve me well into the future. It may be on a business level or a personal level, but either way I’ve gained something priceless.

The coolest part is that in the process of networking and creating long-term relationships, I’m learning too. But if you’ve been to one of these seminars, you know the danger of information overload. I avoid it by focusing on the big picture and keeping my pen on the table, instead of in my hand. Yep, that’s right I don’t spend all of my time frantically jotting down each and every detail from every speaker’s presentation. If I did, I’d miss out and be left with notes that I don’t need and can’t read because after a few speaker’s my hand would be aching and they would just look like chicken scratches anyway! I arrive at the seminar with my business plan in mind and collect and gather the information I need for MY business. If you go to a seminar, don’t let yourself get distracted…stay focused on your plan.

So, if you’re looking for a good time with like minded people (and trust me these people KNOW how to have a good time) where you’ll learn more than you ever thought possible while having so much fun, check out what Armand’s got cooking for the Big Seminar X.

By the way, I’m taking my fellow Mom Mastermind members who attend the Big X out to dinner on the Sunday night! If you’re a Mmer who’s in the area, be sure to check out the members area for my offer.

Look out Atlanta, here we come! ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I moved closer to Atlanta and instead moved farther away. Have fun and take lots of picts.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I can see where you'd be excited. The line-up looks like it'll be dynamic and informative. Have a blast, Alice!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jen...you'd better move back!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home