The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2007

OT Silly Sunday & What’s On YouTube at the Seba House

Even though my kids (4 and 6 years old) quickly pointed out that is NOT a salmon, but a “squirrelfish”, they still love it and it’s a big dance number in this house. Other than the beat, I’m thinking my son’s obsession with all things related to sea creatures is what makes it such a hit.




(NOTE: This is an edited and more family-friendly version of the song so if you search it later and find another version, it may have words you don’t want to share with your kids.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE the Salmon Dance. Ha Ha Ha.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, can't go wrong Tiffany. I really like the Chemical Brothers, but am trying to figure out if that is Pharrell singing in the song where it goes: "I float upstream".

Maybe not, but I love me some Pharrell, so it'd make it even cooler.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Tishia said...

Cute video.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That music is going to be in my head all day. Oh no!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Song Alice! Could you give us the link for the other version too?

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home