The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

Only 38 Hours Left (No, it's not a sales pitch!)...

...Only 38 hours left in 2005 (at least in this time zone). It's been a year of learning for me, both in business and personally. As 2005 draws to a close, I can say that I am really happy with how everything turned out and where life and business are headed. Now, it's time to set goals for 2006.

A while back, I wrote an article about setting goals and shared it with one of my mailing lists earlier this week. If you missed that, I wanted to make sure you had a chance to read it. I hope you'll find the article useful and if you like it - feel free to share it with others. Reprint instructions are right on the page.

Setting and Achieving Your Business Goals: There's no time like the present to review the past year and make some solid goals for your growing business. Here are a few tips for setting and achieving those goals.... Click to read more.

A Happy & Prosperous New Year to You and Your Family!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for 2006!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Great article Alice, thanks!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great new year!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home