The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Quick Favor Please - Promise It Won't Hurt

Here's what I sent to my newsletter list today (if you're not subbed...please fill out the box at the top right):

-------------

If you're like me, you're probably recovering from holiday
craziness. It was a wild weekend with 2 kids under the age
of 4. They were literally bouncing off the walls until they
finally crashed hard on Sunday night. PHEW!

I know this is a time when we're all preoccupied with our
own things and our own families, but if you've been doing
business online for a while, I have a favor to ask you. It
won't cost you a thing, but just a moment of your time.

And if you're new to this whole online thing, don't worry
because I have something for you. :-)

I've been reading all the questions my valued subscribers
have submitted to my FAQ (aliceseba.com/faq) and lately,
many of the questions have been from people just getting
started (or wanting to get started) online. It looks like a
lot of people gearing up to make 2006 their entrepreneurial
year. I think that's awesome and would like to encourage
people as much as possible!

I've answered a couple of these "newbie" questions and this
is how they apply to you:

1. If you've been working online for a while, it would be
nice to have your input on these questions too. It's great
to get different perspectives. We all have different
experiences and it's great to share them. That way people
can avoid our mistakes and emulate our successes.

2. If you're just getting started...just read the answers
and apply what you can to your business.

Here's the Questions:

--------------------

Q: I'm going to build my personal website after the holidays
and want to know what people are really looking for when
they reach a website. I want to be authentic but
professional.

A: http://www.aliceseba.com/peoplelookingfor.html

--------------------

Q: What are the first steps for developing an online
business?

A: http://www.aliceseba.com/firststepsonline.html

--------------------

It's the time of year to reach out and help...why not help
your fellow budding online entrepreneur? ;-)


Until next time,
Alice Seba
Your Friend & Partner in Online Success

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home