The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, January 2, 2006

The Keys to Focus & Profits in 2006

Here's a great 21-page ebook from Jimmy D. Brown. It outlines 3 steps to help you start earning the income you want in 2006. If you're not familiar with Jimmy, he's a very motivational Internet marketing teacher - who always explains in detail the steps you need to make your projects a success.

(Personal Note: I have been applying Jimmy's weekly checklist idea and it WORKS. Personally, I hate schedules, but it's amazing how this simple idea of routine can really get you movin' along! And amazingly enough, it reduces your workload because you keep your focus.)

Download the ebook (no charge) here:
http://www.aliceseba.com/6figures.pdf (PDF)

And, don't be shy, when you're finish reading it...let us know if you might be a car-pusher mentioned at the beginning of the document. You are NOT alone. ;-)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there
I cannot open the PDF on the Keys to Focus and Profit in 2006

Love your site!

Rozanne

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rozanne and sorry about that. I have fixed it...go ahead and download it. I hope you'll find it helpful! ;-)

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops! My computer also refuses to open
the file -- even the "fixed" link!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Barry, I'm thinking that your computer is misbehaving! I will do a zip file here:

http://www.aliceseba.com/6figures.zip

If that doesn't work, email aliceseba@aliceseba.com and request a copy by email.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hmmmm....but I can open it on two different computers. Maybe it requires a more recent version of Adobe? Have you done an update lately? I'm not sure why it would need an upgrade, the ebook doesn't have any special features.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alice, I have no problem opening it! Thanks for the great resource!

Heather

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problems on my end either. That's strange!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Hey thanks a bunch Alice, can't wait to apply it. It opens up just fine for me. Am on Windows XP Pro using Firefox 1.5 I will also try on my Mac and report back a little later.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice... great ebook.

Planning is an essential part of business. I think when people are starting off, there is so much to do, and so many things to try that it's hard to know how to plan, or what to plan.

I think that maybe it's a good idea to plan in some learning time. And then as you figure out what works, plan those items in.

While I'm convinced that sticking with something is really important, I've been guilty of lack of planning.

This ebook is a great kick in the pants!

Thanks again.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,
I can't open the file and would really like to read this, "Keys to Focus and Profit in 2006". Please reply and let me know what I can do if anything.

Thank You,
Diane Hunt---djhunt

11:31 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Diane...the file is there. Did you make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat? If you stilll can't get it email aliceseba@aliceseba.com and ask for it to be sent via email. Please include a link to this page in your email.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home