The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Kids & Internet Marketing

You may know that for a while now, I have had a little side project at Internet Based Kids where I provide advice to parents on how to get their kids started in Internet business.

My friend Kelly McCausey even passed on some hilarious graphics to help promote the site. Check these out:





(I must admit, they don't 100% fit in with the theme of the site - which is affiliate marketing, but they get a good chuckle and get noticed. And the point is, these are kids who have an entrepreneurial spirit!)

Until now, I haven't had a lot of time to work on the site...but I did just complete a 9-page Parent's Getting Started Guide (PDF) which shows parents how to help their child get started online. It was a lot of fun to complete. You'll see it contains great information, but also promotes my site builder as a viable option for kids to get started. If you'd like to get a rebranded version of this guide, so you can earn a residual commission by recommending the site builder...please make sure to be signed up for my site builder affiliate program. I will have the rebrands available some time next week and will email all my affiliates.

I think this document, in my humble opinion, is a great example of reaching a new target market with your product. Is there a possibility that you might be able to create a similar type of promotion to get to a new target market with your product?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Why not get your kids started early right?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home