The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, January 5, 2007

Can’t Wait to Share Another Goodie with You

If you loved Opt-in Builder, we have something special coming next week for you.

As you may or may not know, I started out as a copywriter for hire. After awhile I realized I could make more money writing for myself, so I slowly phased out of the service side of it and made my WahmCopywriting.com site an information site for other business owners. I took the skills I had accumulated while writing for others and used them in my own business where I have since honed those skills even more.

I always love to share what I learn with others and that’s why my new product came about. Copywriting Sweetie will be officially launched with some powerful software, copywriting help and other surprises. Launch date is Jan 10 - so be on the look out.

In the meantime, you can go get free copywriting tips here => http://www.copywritingsweetie.com/tips.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home