The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sharing my Knowledge: Copywriting Sweetie Now Available

I’m excited to show you what I’ve been working on for what seems like forever now. Today is the day I launched Copywriting Sweetie.

Based on my own experience selling on the net for nearly 5 years, Copywriting Sweetie was born to give other online marketers (you) the tools necessary to make their customers eager to buy their products and wanting to learn more from them, without using down your throat or in your face techniques. I created this course and software combination based on what I’ve learned works over my years of writing copy on and offline. It’s hype-free and focuses on honest and informative selling that results in satisfied customers who know they are getting exactly what they want.

Just some of the tools included in Copywriting Sweetie are:

- Step by Step Web Page Builders and Guide
- Training Audios and Transcripts
- Video Critiques

If you order by January 20th I’ve got a special bonus for you too. You’ll need to go here to find out what that bonus is though.
http://www.copywritingsweetie.com

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice. This is very helpful and refreshing. I hate the hype.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ponn Sabra said...

HI Alice.
I just found a great article/news for Copywriters and the need for your Sweetie program; I posted here:
http://empowerwomennow.blogspot.com/2007/01/15-top-5-jobs-in-demand-for-2007.html

Best,
Ponn
http://www.EmpowerWomenNow.com

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home