The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, March 5, 2007

Feel Free to Swipe Them from Me: Swipe Files Are Ready?

They're all set! If you signed up as an Affiliate Manager Sweetie student, the swipe files have been added to your download area.

What's included:

- 15 page booklet for easy reading and UNDERSTANDING why you should approach potential affiliate in a certain way to achieve maximum results

- 9 easy copy-and-paste text files with customizable text to help you contact potential affiliates, get them to take action and to encourage a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.Enjoy!

If you haven't joined me as an Affiliate Manager Sweetie student yet, get in now while the special introductory offer is still available. Click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Arika said...

I am reading through the swipe files you added to Affiliate Manager Sweetie right now and all I can say is THANK YOU!!

I like to be personal with my affiliate emails and normally don't go with a standardized form when contacting potentials. These files are GREAT!! Don't sound run of the mill at all and I can tweak them to fit each potential affiliate perfectly.

These are perfect timing, as I am in the process of contacting potential affiliates for a client right now. I can't wait to dig into everything else.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

It may be staring me in the face, but I can't see it! Is the swipe file in the affiliate marketing sweetie download area? I'm there and I can't seem to find it :( Thanks!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the confusion, Stephanie - It's for Affiliate MANAGER Sweetie. It's emails to contact potential people to promote for you in your own affiliate program.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home