The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Big Relief: Wednesday Words from You

Wednesday Words from You
I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to share some more words from another Outsourcing Sweetie Platinum member today.

These kind words give me warm fuzzies, not because they have anything to do with me - but because of the great job my team members are doing in delivering service to our Platinum Members. I already knew they rocked, but I know I know they REALLY rock.

Here are some words from Vera Raposo:

"Your Outsourcing Sweetie is great! I'm getting a lot more done than ever before, so I'm thrilled. I'm really going to focus on increasing my income so I can use your program on a monthly basis. It's a big relief even that I know what I'm asking for will get done, and I'll have a response right away instead of waiting a week for a VA to get back to me. It's great."

Thank you very much Vera (and thank you to Mel, Lynette, Kelly, Mila & our team of writers). Your comments are really appreciated. For a flat monthly fee, all Platinum Members receive variety of services from my team including, virtual assistance, content writing, research, programming, graphic and web design. That can take a big load off anyone's plate.

As I mentioned last week, Platinum spaces are full, but we will be opening up a handful more for January. The way to get in on the action is to sign up as a Gold Member now...it's only $5 for a 2-week trial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home