The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

OT: Alice is NOT a Domineering Mother - Myth Crusher Monday

Myth CrusherI hope you don't mind me going a little off-topic for this week's Myth Crusher. After all it's the holidays and I've got to defend myself at the same time! ;-)

Recently, I was asked by Marie Ynami to participate in her annual Carol for a Cause, where she gathers a number of moms in the Internet Marketing community to sing carols in order to raise fund for breast cancer research.
Santa Claus
If you'd like a little laugh and to hear what some of the marketing moms sound like when belting out Christmas tunes, all it takes is donation of any size. Once you've donated you can hear:
  • Me and my kids singing "Frosty the Snowman"...ummm, okay it mostly sounds like me...but I swear I was trying to be quiet, so you can hear them. Thus trying to crush the myth that I'm a domineering mother...he he he.
  • Angela Wills and her son getting some piggy pudding and singing "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"
  • Annette Yen's daughters singing "Ding Dong Merrily on High" - I SWEAR she just downloaded a professional audio from iTunes...her girls have TALENT.
  • Jen Houck and her precious little girls singing everyone's favorite, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".
....and a bunch more. Head over to Carol for a Cause...make a donation for a good cause and then listen to some carols. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What my Santa Baby didn't make the blog post? LOL Teasing. It was fun listening to everyone.

I loved your audio with the boys. Too cute! And soooooo fun.

Nell

7:52 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Sorry Nell..I was going to make comments on everyone. I got rushed and had to finish it up...but Santa Baby was pretty HOT!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home